Vill- Dhoom Manikpur,
APPLYING FOR NCPE
Applicants seeking admission in NCPE should note that he/she should follow the steps given herein. The admission procedure is also pasted on the College notice board for reference.
Step 1: Collect the prescribed application form of the college which is attached with the Prospectus.
Step 2: Submit the duly filled application form with necessary documents:
- general information form
- Identity Card Form
- Undertaking by the candidate (for Anti Ragging)
- Enrolment Confirmation Form
Applicants seeking admission shall submit the self-attested photocopies (3 copies) of the following documents:
- Self-attested copy of Class X Board Certificate (for the date of birth)
- Self-attested copy of Class XII Marks-Sheet, if result is announced. (In case Mark-Sheet is not issued by the Board then the self-attested copy of the Mark-Sheet downloaded from the respective boards’ website should be attested).
- Copy of Class XII Provisional Certificate.
- Copy of Character certificate from the school/ college last attended.
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from school/ college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required for those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside UP.
- Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/Certificate, along with the copy of certificate either of mother / father / brother / sister.
- Self-attested copy of income certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer) Certificate, if applicable.
- Self-attested copy of Sport Certificate(s) for last three years (National or International), if applicable.
- Self-attested copy of Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s), if applicable.
- Proof of permanent residence of the student and parent viz. electricity bill, AADHAR card, Voter ID, Election card, receipt of property tax payment. MTNL/BSNL telephone bill.
Copy of AADHAR card is mandatory (Both self and parents).
- Five recent passport size photographs
- Prescribed undertaking duly signed by the parent/guardian as regards genuineness of the documents submitted for admission.
- Students belong to BPL Category (Below Poverty Line) have to submit an income certificate/affidavit for purpose of student aid fund at the time of admission.
1. For any query related to the fees, contact the Accounts officer.
2. Sports Kit will be available at the store counter (Physical Education Students).
3. ID-Card form is mandatory to be submitted along with the admission form, or else the form will not be accepted.