About the College
With the changing socio-economic scenario and modern trends in the field of education, Mahaveera Pupil’s Educational society decided to establish an Institute of Education. Thus in 1999, the first Physical Education Institute of Chaudhary Charan Singh University was started and the parent society decided to name the college Noida College of Physical Education.
Noida College of Physical Education (NCPE), Dhoom Manikpur, near Dadri, Gautam Budh Nagar is a multi-faculty college affiliated to Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut and has acquired the 2(f) and 12(B) status of UGC. The college is one of the premier colleges in the National Capital Region (NCR) of the country. The College has blossomed into a bouquet of academic institutions in varied disciplines like Physical Education, Education, Management, and Information & Technology Education. The college management is devoted to the cause of expansion and improvement of quality education since its inception.
NCPE offers a wide variety of programme options like 6UG and 6PG and has one approved Research Centre.
The college that was started with only 12 teachers and 144 students in 1999 is now having 4 faculties, 83 teachers, 22 non-teaching staff, and more than 1200 students. Education is imported in the college through 12 courses across the faculties of Physical Education, Education, Management, and Information & Technology.
|Governing Body, Noida College of Physical Education|
|Dr. Suresh Kumar Lau||(Vice President)|
|Mr. ChamanLal||(General Secretary)|
|Mr. Vinod Kumar||(Treasurer)|
The mission of the college is to provide an innovative educational environment, opportunities, experiences that enable individuals, communities, and regions to grow, thrive, and prosper by offering relevant, accessible education to achieve the career goals for lifelong learning.
- To fulfill the education needs of students from every section of society so that all students stand at par and are economically and socially empowered.
- Provide a holistic education that makes students not only well informed and enlightened but also responsible citizens.
- Sensitize the students to local challenges and a changing global scenario, and help them realize that they can contribute meaningfully to their immediate community as well as to the world at large.
- To make young talent realize that they can lead in all walks of life if they are educated, aware, and articulate.
- To ensure that curricular and co-curricular progress is made by all students attending the college, so that they leave the college equipped not only with a valuable degree and sound knowledge and values, but also a sense of self- worth and dignity.
- To make the learning process a stimulating one by using innovative pedagogic tools to facilitate knowledge absorption and focus on an interactive classroom environment.
- To ensure that students are well placed in the job market and thus, we train them to be truly thorough in their disciplinary and interdisciplinary knowledge, be effective communicators and be well informed about developments across the globe.
To be a globally renowned institute – for imparting quality, to empower the students, to utilize their full potential, to develop competency and ethical professionalism with a concern for the society.